Couple Questions:

• bozimmerman
  • bozimmerman's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 Jan 2016 22:16 #1 by bozimmerman
Couple Questions: was created by bozimmerman
1. How do I submit a new mud to the list?

2. How does MXP/MSP work in the web portal? I tried enabling both while in coffeemud.net, but in both cases it failed to respond to the handshake.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2016 03:28 #2 by plamzi
Replied by plamzi on topic Couple Questions:
1. You should now see User Menu > Submit Listing.

2. It sounds like you enabled MXP on the server somehow after logging in. If that's the case, try to reconnect with any server-side MXP switches enabled. My recollection is that negotiation is currently handled during the first few seconds of a connection, so enabling a protocol later on in the session could well have no effect.

• bozimmerman
  • bozimmerman's Avatar Topic Author
More
05 Feb 2016 20:14 #3 by bozimmerman
Replied by bozimmerman on topic Couple Questions:
Thanks for the submit listing hint. Not sure how I missed it before.

On MXP, coffeemud.net does try to enable it at startup to show an image, but no image is seen. :( I took your advice and turned on MXP in mushclient and kept it turned on, then logged in from mudportal, but again, no MXP. The MXP works fine in other client, I wish I knew what i was doing wrong.

Also, is there any way to adjust the colors? Blue as a text background and Cyan look the same. I wonder if this is because it is interpreting a previous Bold ansi code to apply to subsequent colors, even background ones.

More
06 Dec 2018 09:01 #4 by EmberOnline
Replied by EmberOnline on topic Couple Questions:
I am part of a mud based free online gaming community, question is how do I submit my game, I do not see the "submit listing" button. Ember Online runs as a standalone platform. If you wish to check it out, its www.ember-online.com. and yes, I was the one assigned the task of starting the get the word out about the game. thx in advance